May 1, 2009

Someone said Kid's Beanbags....we've got kid's beanbags!

Over recent weeks we have had a few requests for beanbags in some of the fabrics in our range, so VOILA, we now have beanbags! At this stage we have only made a couple of kid's ones, but adult ones will follow in the next couple of weeks.



These 2 beanbags were for special orders, but we decided to take them with us to Red Hill market today for display purposes before they were shipped off to their new homes, and they created quite a bit of interest and resulted in a couple more orders. Amazing how these things develop, and I have a nephew who thinks they're pretty cool too!

Some new animals (new versions) will be finalised this coming week, so will give you a sneak peek later in the week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Well, who can resist a good beanbag? They'll be a hit, this I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow those are so gorgeous!! My girls would LOVE the flower one! Red Hill market is my fav market ever so next time I am there I will come by & say Hi!!

    ReplyDelete