September 22, 2011

My Creative Space.....

To be absolutely honest, there wasn't much work going on in our creative space today, but we did receive a few deliveries.  Thought I'd share some pics of some of our new wooden buttons.



These ones above are our favrourites, but we wish they were just a little larger in diameter.


The radiating design on these ones was just too tempting to pass up.


The line markings on these ones give me the perception of being not quite perfect, even though they are designed that way.  I like the fact that maybe they don't look too 'perfect'.


And these ones? They remind me of pieces of chocolate or biscuits.....good enough to eat!

Production may have been lacking a little today, but there was plenty of scheming and planning for a new little project of ours.  The details?  Well, you'll have to wait and see.

For more creative spaces, head over here.

2 comments:

  1. Buttons! They're glorious. My favourites are the second ones I think. And I can't wait to see what's happening over there on your side. ps. The weather was too nice to be seriously working today. Well, that's my excuse anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biscuits in deed! I too like the look of the 2nd ones. =)

    (I have a meeting with a group of about 20 ladies - who have been invited - to view my skirts on Wednesday at the British Embassy here in AD, wish me luck! Lol)

    ReplyDelete