February 8, 2013

Dear Blogger

Dear Blogger,

I apologise for my absence of late (pretty much all of 2012), but I do have a good excuse.  No the dog didn't eat my homework, I didn't run over my laptop with the car while reversing out of the driveway, and aliens didn't abduct me.  It was worse.  I've been fighting breast cancer.  Not something you expect to ever happen to you, but especially at age 38 with no family history.

I'm still not ready to discuss the details in such a public forum, but 2013 however, is going to be a completely different year.  My treatment has come to an end, my hair is slowly growing back, and I'm back in the saddle.  Sure, things aren't quite the same as they were before, but that's life and I'm adjusting best I can. 

Thanks for reading my ramblings, however inconsistent they may be.  Thanks for not judging me, or excluding me, and accepting me back into the blogger fold whenever I feel I'm able to participate.

Its February already, where did January go?  Oh yeah, that's right.  Customers just kept on coming into the 'bricks and mortar' store in Inverloch, keeping us rushed off our feet.  Thanks everyone for your support of our little studio, our work, our creations and what we love doing. 


Bring on the rest of 2013!

4 comments:

  1. flipping heck!
    glad you're finished with your treatment and hope everything stays positive!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hope you are doing OK. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless and keep up the good fight! Hope you recover quick from the treatment and get back to your creative side. Best wishes from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just clicked over here from my blog to see what you 2 gorgeous gals are up to...& wow.....I am sorry you have been through this fight. It is good to hear you are through the treatment. My Mum went through a similar journey 10 years ago now & is all clear. I am thinking of you & sending lots of love & prayers xx

    ReplyDelete