March 5, 2014

Profile: Shopgirl Red.......

Last week we admitted to the world that we aren't 'Wonder Women' and that we needed some help from some talented, lovely ladies.  Last week we introduced you to Dainy, but this week it's all about Red.  Or Bec, if you prefer?
 
 
 
We gave Red the big 5 questions, and this is what we got:
 
1.  If you could sing one song on Australian Idol, what would it be?
My song would be Me and Bobby McGee. Nana nana nana nana na, he, he, he, my Bobby McGeeeeeeeeee

2.  Do you believe in Bigfoot?
Don't believe in Bigfoot. My partner Jamie has seen the black panther that roams around South Gippsland. There should only be one in each household.

3.   Describe yourself in three words....
I shall go with the first three words that pop into my head . . .  tall, red, blessed

4.  Favourite childhood outfit?
Going by my early childhood photos, it was gumboots and little else. Mum made my clothes in those days. I fondly recall she made me a beautiful velvet skirt for my cousin's wedding. Pity it was brown really, but loved it at the time.

5.   A word you say a lot:
I say 'fabulous' an awful lot.
 
Red and I actually go back a long way, so I could probably tell you lots of interesting things if I wanted to, but I think you should find out for yourself.  One thing I will share with you though, in high school she was obsessed with Michael Jackson, and to this day can still do all the dance moves to 'Thriller'.
 
Thanks Red, it's great to have you on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment